My Favourite Animation
I have not watched many animations, however I have a few that I enjoy and find very interesting. My favourite animation however, is the movie Monsters Inc. I watched it many times when I was younger, and always loved the plot and general idea of the movie. As well, the animations for all of the different animals and characters were very well done. My favourite general part of the movie was how energy was created from the scream canisters, which were filled up by the monsters at Monster's Inc by scaring the kids. I also really liked the prequel of the movie, "Monster's University", showing how the main characters, Mike and Sully became friends and began to work at Monster's Inc together. The entire movie took around 5 years to create due to its elongated animation process for the components of the movie.
The form of animation used for this movie was 3D animation, or computer animation. This form of animation is currently the most common-used form of animation. The process of 3D animation is very different from the traditional style but they both require the artist to share the same principles of movement and composition in animation. 3D animation has less to do with drawing and more to do with moving a character in a program. Overall, Monster's Inc. was a very successful animation movie, and therefore I enjoy this animation the most.
Comments
Post a Comment